Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hey ya toots it's Lauren yer miss me? Of course not hahahahaha...ROFL (Roll On the Floor Laughing, FYI, For Your Info) OK, that was awkward, any way i'm here to tell you about my holidays. Yes " Do you think i care?", one of those remarks. Well if you can see OBVIOUSLY I was forced to write this! Why in the world will Lauren ever tell you any thing that goes on with her life DUH, she was forced! "But even though she is being forced, she will protest! " you say well it will cost me 20 MARKS if i didn't do it! YES INDEED IT IS NUTS! So for
20 marks i better to a good job! Ok enough of complaints for now, on to vesak day!
As you all can SEE I had a hair cut! Ugly you say?! well I don't like it too, but it's cooling! Well some things in life just don't go our way. Unfair? Yes but what can you do? Well protest, it is not enough so if you can't win the battle just JOIN IN! Ok what happened next...lets see

  1. I stayed home!
  2. I went out at 6.30
  3. i went to the music school

Yup i went to my music school. Why? Oh you really don't want to know! SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALRIGHT! I...i...i...it's embaressing, really!



Rauren&ZUPENUT at 2:15 AM

------


name: lauren/juvena
age: you should know
location: under your bed
loves:
chocolates
shopping
blah
blah





archive
guestbook
email
LAUREN
JUVENA
chloe
linkss
linkss
linkss
linkss
linkss
linkss
linkss

layout by:
matchstix designs